It can be used to:
- Calculate the amount of sugar that needs to be added to archieve a particular
target SG or alcohol content in the finished wine.
- Calculate the SG or alcohol content that is abtained by adding a particular
amount of sugar to the must.
- Calculate acidity adjustments.
- Calculate the proportions, in which to blend two wines.
- Convert various measurements between the Metric, US and Imperial systems.
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows NT 4
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
Take a look at some of the screenshots (click to enlarge):
It would be nice if you'd let me know what you think of it, or about
your winemaking experiences by means of:
WineCalc v2.40 (478k zip)
Check back for new versions/updates!